See local and national news coverage of Edgar P. Benjamin Healthcare Center.
See media coverage of the vaccination of our residents:
- WCVB – Channel 5 Boston: ‘Hallelujah’ Campaign to vaccinate Massachusetts long-term care residents for COVID-19 begins; COVID-19 vaccinations begin at long-term care facilities.
- WHDH – Channel 7, Boston: First resident in long-term care facility in Mass. receives COVID-19 vaccine.
- WBUR: Residents Of Mass. Long-Term Care Facilities To Get Vaccine.
- WBUR, Radio Boston: Vaccinations Begin At Long-Term Care Facilities For Older Adults (start at 6:10 mark).
- GBH: Vaccines Arrive In Long-Term Care Facilities In Massachusetts
- Mass Live: In Massachusetts, retired teacher Shirley Nolan is first to get COVID vaccine at Benjamin Healthcare Center in Boston.
- Mission Hill Gazette: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive in Mission Hill: State Launches Phased Vaccination Plan and Dashboard
- Dorchester Reporter: “Day of hope” as vaccines arrive in long-term care; Optimism reigns as first Covid-19 vaccine doses are rolled out locally
- Lowell Sun: First long-term care resident to get vaccination
- Gloucester Times: First long-term care resident to get vaccination.
- MetroWest Daily News: ‘Hallelujah’: Campaign to vaccinate Mass. long-term care residents for COVID-19 begins.
- CapeCode.com News: Long-Term Care Residents in Mass. Begin Receiving Virus Vaccine
- Western Mass News: Long-term care facilities prepare for COVID-19 vaccine
- Alton The Telegraph: Residents of long-term care facilities to get vaccine.
- San Francisco Chronicle: Residents of long-term care facilities to get vaccine.
See how the National Guard helped administer COVID-19 tests at the start of the pandemic:
.@thenationsfirst Soldiers and Airmen and staff members from the Benjamin Healthcare Center in Boston administer COVID-19 tests to the residents of the facility. Go Guard! pic.twitter.com/jDwZqvTtYE
— National Guard (@USNationalGuard) April 8, 2020