The activity department provides a daily assortment of programs to meet the social, spiritual, and recreational needs of the patients/residents. The Activities Department has resumed some activities with appropriate COVID-19 restrictions and social distancing.
Monthly Scheduled Events
Benjamin Healthcare is committed to providing a balanced schedule of events for residents and faculty. Feel free to visit this page to see some of the activities we are preparing each month.
- September 8 – Cooking Class: Apple Pie Turnover
- September 27 – Cooking Class: Rosemary Flatbread
- September 30 – Talent Show
- October 13 – Cooking Class: Pumpkin Pie
- October 27 – Cooking Class: Spider Donut
- November 10 – Cooking Class: Turkey Chow
- November 24 – Cooking Class: XL Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Cooking Class: Black Bean Fudge Brownies
- Cooking Class: XL Cranberry Bread
See live-view of the current Activities’ Board.
Special Events and Locations
Benjamin Healthcare host many community events and special fundraising programs.
- Annual Edgar P. Benjamin Healthcare Center Charity Golf Tournament Benefiting the Edgar P. Benjamin Healthcare Center.
18th – Postponed until further notice. (2021)
17th – TBD (2020 – Cancelled due to COVID-19)
16th – The Cape Club of Sharon (2019 – Cancelled)
15th – The Cape Club of Sharon (09/17/2018)
14th – The Cape Club of Sharon (09/18/2017)
13th – Spring Valley Country Club (09/19/2016)
12th – Spring Valley Country Club (09/08/2015)
11th – Spring Valley Country Club (09/15/2014)
10th – Spring Valley Country Club (09/16/2013)
Fundraising and Partnering
Help the Benjamin Healthcare Center reach its goal as we work to provide for the ongoing needs of the most vulnerable members of our community. Visit our Donate page.